From COGGJump to navigationJump to search
Essence Leech is an ability that can be learned by characters.
- IC description: Similar to the concept of Essence Transfer, this spell will forcefully drain energy from a target and energize the caster. The more aggressive nature of this spell means that contact will cause a small amount of damage to the target due to the deconstructive and freezing nature of nether, but will be relatively harmless compared to more intentionally-harmful spells.
- OOC description: (A ranged attack that reduces the target's energy and transfers a partial amount of that energy to the caster. Does minimal nether damage.)
- Usage: While channeling sorcery,
- Roundtime: 5
- Cooldown timer: 15
- Offense rerolls: 3
- Skills applied to offense:
- Ranged Combat: 100%
- Attribute bonuses to defense:
- Agility: +25%
- Prerequisite Abilities: