From COGGJump to navigationJump to search
Dirtkick is an ability that can be learned by characters.
- IC description: One of the classic pragmatic fighting techniques is to kick or throw some dirt into an opponent's eyes, allowing an easy followup or getaway while they're stuck blinking and tryin to regain their focus. It's a particularly effective setup for acts of stealth or artifice, since the target won't be able to watch too well with that dirt in their eyes.
- OOC description: (Kick or throw dirt in someone's eyes, severely reducing their perception and possibly staggering them. Also breaks attack engagement and combat presses. Dirt, sand, and ash can be retrieved from one's person to be thrown for greater chance of success. If no such items are available, dirt will be kicked from the ground for a lesser chance of success.)
- Cooldown timer: 10
- Offense rerolls: 5
- Skills applied to offense:
- Artifice: 100%
- Skills applied to defense:
- Attribute bonuses to defense: