From COGGJump to navigationJump to search
Binding Tendril is an ability that can be learned by characters.
- IC description: Bind the target in a nether-tendril, meant to hold but not necessarily harm. Of course, the freezing properties of nether are still likely to do some damage on initial contact.
- OOC description: (A ranged attack that can bind, root, or knock down the target, depending on where it hits.)
- Usage: While channeling sorcery,
- Roundtime: 5
- Energy usage: -5
- Cooldown timer: 15
- Offense rerolls: 2
- Skills applied to offense:
- Ranged Combat: 100%
- Attribute bonuses to defense:
- Agility: +25%
- Prerequisite Abilities: