Fond Farewell (for now!)

Socialize with the COGG player community
Firerose

Re: Fond Farewell (for now!)

Post by Firerose »

I'm sad to read this, but I completely understand the need to step back for a while.
We'll be here when you get back, whenever that is :)
--Nahala's player
Prism

Post by Prism »

It’s weird, because I feel like from the beginning, we always kind of spoke with each other more on an out of character level in voice chat and things more than we interacted in character. And that’s my own fault. Much like yourself, I’ve been going through a time that’s caused me to kind of lack inspiration with my character of choice, so I didn’t really get to RP with you as much as I would have liked to otherwise. That being said, you’re a fantastic guy, and your character is fantastic too. Happy that you’re a part of the community, and I hope that we both find our muse again sooner than later.
"The sky, above the clouds; A rainbow that fate has devoured
I gave up Hope
But I'm not going to be lost tomorrow; Even if it is hell
I'm gonna' crawl. "
Taliaferro

Post by Taliaferro »

I just now saw this thread. (No, I don't think it's weird to spend New Year's Eve by catching up on the COGG BBS, why do you ask?) You had me worried pretty good for a moment, but I'm very happy to hear you just need a break and aren't retiring your character or anything.

Mind you, I'm not best pleased about the break, but if you're not feeling it, you're not feeling it, and that's the only sane thing to do, so I will allow it. I definitely know what you mean about not wanting to roll up another character. As much as I'd like to try out some other stuff in this game, I've never been able to play more than one character at a time, anywhere.

Anyway! Hope to play with you again soon, as soon as you're feeling it again. So, see you next year! (Ha, ha.)

Yer pal,
Player of Lionel/Taliaferro/Harrow/Whateverthehellhisnameis