The next month or so and me

Socialize with the COGG player community
adresin

Re: The next month or so and me

Post by adresin »

Following up on this.

Surgery was today, a laparoscopic hysterectomy for anyone curious. I'm home now, and honestly a lot more alert than I expected. Alert and awake, but my focus isn't great, so I'm glad that I've put Alia partially out of the picture for a short time. Pain levels are okay enough, especially if I stay still. Movement definitely isn't pleasant, but as someone who is very pain sensitive, it's tolerable and I'll be happy if that's the worst that it gets. If not, I do have heavy duty meds.

I'm glad to be home and that there are so far no complications. Based on how I feel right now, I expect I'll have adresin around, but might be keeping weird hours or vanishing with short notice. I figure when my body wants to sleep or just rest I'm gonna let it.

Thank you everyone for all of your support. I posted that message originally so no one wondered wtf was going on, but the outpouring from players here and in tells is just one more reason I'm glad I was convinced to come check the game out. This is a great community. :)
Squeak

Post by Squeak »

Glad everything went well for the surgery, hope no complications arise whilst healing. See you around when we see you!
Firerose

Post by Firerose »

Thanking God, and all the medical professionals who worked with and for you today that everything went well. Praying for a quick recovery with minimal pain. *hugs*
Frisbee

Post by Frisbee »

Wishing you a swift recovery as well! Thanks for being a part of the community.
Stop putting watermellons into the first thing you see that looks like it can hold a watermellon. It is most rude, because you'll only make them feel like they don't belong.
Rilulth

Post by Rilulth »

Glad to hear everything went well and is a breeze so far! Listen to your body and rest when needed. We'll still be here for your return <3
tulpa —
If we ever get player housing, Mistralite houseshares are going to be full of this stuff. "Damnit who let the thousand-year old angry venomous moths out of their velvet pouch again?"
sapphire

Post by sapphire »

I'm so glad your surgery went well! Here is to a speedy recovery. <3