The next month or so and me

Socialize with the COGG player community
adresin

The next month or so and me

Post by adresin »

HI everyone,

I just wanted to give people a heads up, especially those who rp regularly with Alia.

First, I have company in town this week. I'll be around, but may be a bit more distracted than usual or not even at the keyboard some.

On Dec 27 I will be having a pretty major surgery. Not for anything life threatening, but it needs done and will mean a pretty significant recovery. Thankfully, I built a decent reason for Alia to be scarce. Most likely, I'll only have her check in from time to time and I'll have Adresin logged in when I am able to play. Adresin generally requires less focus so I'm not as worried if I suddenly get too sleepy or pain med zombified to pay much attention.

Of course, who knows. I might get bored and pull Alia out more than I expect, but knowing how badly I handle pain, I'd rather minimize awkward disruptions. So basically, don't worry if she suddenly becomes scarce for a week or two. The welcome bags should be fine with a few others having access to her farm to give them out when needed.
Squeak

Re: The next month or so and me

Post by Squeak »

adresin wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 7:39 pm HI everyone,

I just wanted to give people a heads up, especially those who rp regularly with Alia.

First, I have company in town this week. I'll be around, but may be a bit more distracted than usual or not even at the keyboard some.

On Dec 27 I will be having a pretty major surgery. Not for anything life threatening, but it needs done and will mean a pretty significant recovery. Thankfully, I built a decent reason for Alia to be scarce. Most likely, I'll only have her check in from time to time and I'll have Adresin logged in when I am able to play. Adresin generally requires less focus so I'm not as worried if I suddenly get too sleepy or pain med zombified to pay much attention.

Of course, who knows. I might get bored and pull Alia out more than I expect, but knowing how badly I handle pain, I'd rather minimize awkward disruptions. So basically, don't worry if she suddenly becomes scarce for a week or two. The welcome bags should be fine with a few others having access to her farm to give them out when needed.
Well wishes and all that for your surgery and the (often annoying) recovery time afterwards. We'll still be here when you're back and raring to go!
Frisbee

Post by Frisbee »

Wishing you all the best with the surgery, and have fun being companionable! This is what this bit of the year is for!

Always good seeing patient, welcoming characters about.
Stop putting watermellons into the first thing you see that looks like it can hold a watermellon. It is most rude, because you'll only make them feel like they don't belong.
ThresherAle

Post by ThresherAle »

Good luck with the company, and good luck with the surgery. Hope we see Alia plenty since that'd mean you're comfortable enough to be bored, but if not, we'll hold the fort for you.
A black entity asks, "What goal is that?"
A sunset-orange entity says, "Gettin you to take a bath."
A black entity says, "I look forward to one of these boxes blowing up in your face."
Volinn

Post by Volinn »

Hope your recovery goes well!
Rias
DEV

Post by Rias »

You and your characters are great to have around! May your surgery be smooth and successful, and your recovery swift.
<Rias> PUT ON PANTS
<Fellborn> NO
artus

Post by artus »

Told you on the mud and telling you here again. If you need a hand with your ic stuff feel free to let me know. I'm more than ready to assist so you have everything well and ready by the time you're fit enough to home in on everything again. Pain or otherwise, I'm always here.
Lotsa hugs and <3.
Jilliana

Post by Jilliana »

Although your characters will be missed, your health and well-being are far more important. May your healing be nearly painless. Be strong!
(Rias says, "Happiness is accepting your past as part of who you are.")
Rilulth

Post by Rilulth »

Good luck with company, and a speedy post-surgery recovery <3
tulpa —
If we ever get player housing, Mistralite houseshares are going to be full of this stuff. "Damnit who let the thousand-year old angry venomous moths out of their velvet pouch again?"
sapphire

Post by sapphire »

As I told you in tells when you shared with me, your life comes first. :) We've been preparing IC for Alia to be a bit missing! You just worry about you!