Suggestion: Pose for the Viewership

Have a new general feature to suggest, or think one should be tweaked? Share your ideas here.
Gorth

Suggestion: Pose for the Viewership

Post by Gorth »

Taliaferro wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 9:02 pm We have GOT to get a much more generous limit to the POSE command. Please. I beg you. I am a suppliant at your feet.

Seriously, I've tried to use it so many times. I know we don't want it to take up several lines of space. But nine out of ten times that I've tried to write a pose, I've just given up because I can't describe what my dude is doing with such a parsimonious character limit.

That is all!
I'm offshooting this into my own topic because I wanted to break my streak of suggesting a billion home related things, and also the two suggestion threads are getting kind of big.

So what he said. Also, could we be allowed to use @ targetting in poses? I know that could get kind of verbose, but could we maybe trust people to use it right?
:undm_scales_key: :shagerd:
Proud owner of the ten thousandth post.
Jilliana

Re: Suggestion: Pose for the Viewership

Post by Jilliana »

I would love to see a slightly looser character limit on poses. Sometimes I just give up because doing math kills my mojo.
(Rias says, "Happiness is accepting your past as part of who you are.")
Volinn

Post by Volinn »

I always find myself at limit by a word or two and have to spend time trying to rearrange things to fit what I intend, so maybe even bumping it up by ten characters to sixty would be very useful?
Gorth

Post by Gorth »

People on Discord seemed amenable to about sixty to eighty characters.
:undm_scales_key: :shagerd:
Proud owner of the ten thousandth post.