Bluestem turkey repopulation: Scuttlebug Seeds

A mining settlement and haven for freedom-seeking exiles, recently beginning to embrace gas and steam technologies.
Rias
DEV

Bluestem turkey repopulation: Scuttlebug Seeds

Post by Rias »

As can be read about on the Shadgard post board, the reign of the infested turkeys has been disrupted thanks to brave heroes coming together to topple the infested Mother Hen, and there is now an initiative to help the non-infested Bluestem turkey population recover! The post directs people to the farm stocakde where scuttlebug-clover seeds can be purchased for wilderness planting, with some information on where they should be planted and why this will help the turkey population. Turkey is now a potential animal to HUNT for in the Bluestem area, and while rare at the moment, the initiative efforts can help increase the Bluestem turkey population and make them less rare.

Those with Farming skill will be pleased to see that they get some planting bonuses based on their skill when planting these seeds out in the wilderness for increased effect!

Thanks to everyone for diving into today's silliness and the slightly less silly followup. It's really fun to see how involved people get in stuff like this.

P.S. Happy Turkey Day!
<Rias> PUT ON PANTS
<Fellborn> NO
Navi

Re: Bluestem turkey repopulation: Scuttlebug Seeds

Post by Navi »

I know that these plants are a catch all for insects, but uh, could we possibly have a scuttlebug that we can try catching? Could always use more things to put in jars and or use for fishing bait.
wander without wanting, thrust into lands unknown. the shadows shift and change, and the worlds with them.
I'm not a soldier but I'm fighting
Can you hear me through the silence?
I won't give up 'cause there will be a day
We'll meet again
Dennis

Re: Bluestem turkey repopulation: Scuttlebug Seeds

Post by Dennis »

Would it be possible for planting this seed to grant a modicum of farming skill?
"Always remember that we are a community before anything else. Before being a 'game' or a 'world' we are a bunch of folk who get together to have fun."