Caius

Give your fellow roleplayers some kudos.
silly

Caius

Post by silly »

This character may not be very likeable, but I appreciate him.

I appreciate him for sitting on that bench, every day, and for the thoughtful things that he did for my character. He's made these last two months a lot more enjoyable, simply by being there, even if he isn't the most talkative. Witnessing someone with imperfections strive to improve themselves is truly heartening.

Huge, huge thank you.
Using your hands, you work at washing a wash basin at a wash basin.
A wash basin is now clean.
Lamia

Re: Caius

Post by Lamia »

Hey, Caius is a giant clanking teddy bear. He's like an intimidating big mastiff with a heart of pure marshmallow. And a ferociously sublimated sense of humour.

Also agreed. He's a pretty cool character :)
You say, "Well, they probably use goblets, but better table manners are still no reason to join a bloodcult."
Frisbee

Post by Frisbee »

He is all of the above, and he has my character's and my thanks, as well.

It really makes a difference when your actions and things you say are noticed, and when there's a surprisingly companionable person sitting on the bench giving away whiskey. Not many take the initiative to draw in a crowd to RP with, even subconsciously.
Stop putting watermellons into the first thing you see that looks like it can hold a watermellon. It is most rude, because you'll only make them feel like they don't belong.
Gorth

Post by Gorth »

Made me grin. Thanks, guys.
:undm_scales_key: :shagerd:
Proud owner of the ten thousandth post.
Jilliana

Post by Jilliana »

I'll admit. It took me a long time to get comfortable with Caius. Now I have come to appreciate his quirks and complexities.

I think that the base of the statue in the commons is starting to develop a little dip in that certain place...
(Rias says, "Happiness is accepting your past as part of who you are.")