Market price and stuff

If the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, discuss it here.
artus

Market price and stuff

Post by artus »

I remember this was brought up a while back in the last roundtable I managed to catch and not sure if anyone made a topic about it.
There was a talk about promoting people to sell more than hord, and there was some brainstorming going on about it. But until recently, I've been observing prices in the market and find it weird that:
- a mallet head sells for 200 something riln
- A small haft sells for over 70 riln.
- The two combined, if 'ts pine vs pine, sell for 84 riln. No more 200 riln stuff. Well, rip.
- Pine and cedar mallet head/haft combined don't even sell.
Then what's the point making something that can't sell? And how many other items are like this anyway? A ton? A bunch? I have no idea. There's simply something going on with the price here and it doesn't seem to be what people like. Instead of taking time combining 3 items to make one bigger item hopingto sell only to findout they can't, why not make all 3 and spam sell them all without combining because it sells?

I don't really dabble much in market business aside from dumping my stuff there for riln sometimes, and now trying to clean my bank vault making and selling junk that don't even sell. I don't want to end up making a trillion items to sell and flood the server, but the 84 riln is just sad, man. I could have sold these for like...what? 251 riln or something.