Fond Farewells

Hear ye, hear ye!
Fellborn

Fond Farewells

Post by Fellborn »

I've enjoyed my time with Cogg, but the game is going a direction that is different from when I initially signed up for as a GM and at this point I feel like I've nothing further to add to the project. I wish the best to staff, and the playerbase. May you all have a lot of fun, and take a lot of shieldbashes to the eye,

For those involved in my numerous comings and goings, a detailed handover has been provided and staff know how to get in touch.
Teri

Re: Fond Farewells

Post by Teri »

I appreciate your time as gm and will miss your presence amongst the world, your creativity and writing. I wish you the best. (I'll skip the shieldbashes, thanks.)
Oh no, looks like I might die as I have lived. In the wrong place at the wrong time
artus

Post by artus »

Thank you for the fun and everything. May you have fun doing what you feel more comfortable. At least I hope you don't leave the game entirely.
Also, special thanks for my custom stuff. Your creativity will be remembered by that along side your legacy elsewhere.
Dennis

Post by Dennis »

As you leave on your new journey and depart from COGG, I wanted to take a moment to express my heartfelt wishes for your success and happiness. Your presence and contributions as a GM have been truly invaluable, and your departure will undoubtedly be felt by all of us. Like other GMs who have come and gone before your time, you have created memories that will never be forgotten. You leave behind a legacy of spaces that will continue to be enjoyed and visited for years to come.

I sincerely hope that everything works out for you beyond your wildest dreams, and that your path moving forward is filled with success, joy, and fulfillment. Thank you once again for all that you have done for us. Your presence will be deeply missed.
"Always remember that we are a community before anything else. Before being a 'game' or a 'world' we are a bunch of folk who get together to have fun."
tulpa

Post by tulpa »

Thanks for all the stories, characters and creatures you brought to life, Fellborn. I'll miss the dramatic combat scenes. Also your sharp eye for correcting my British English and numerous typos.
Rias
DEV

Post by Rias »

You brought so many delightfully dangerous denizens to the Lost lands, NPCs, Dominion pride and intrigue, events, shops, alteration merchants, worldbuilding, fun loot additions, invaluable ideas and feedback, and so much else to COGG. Thanks for everything you've done for the game and everyone playing it! We'll do our best to continue the spirit of what you've done, but we all know it won't ever be quite the same. May you in turn have a lot of fun, and be able to enjoy the thrill of facing your terrifying creations from the PC side of the curtain. I'm going to miss you, man.
<Rias> PUT ON PANTS
<Fellborn> NO