A Heartfelt Appreciation for an Enchanting Festival Experience

Share your feedback about COGG.
Dennis

A Heartfelt Appreciation for an Enchanting Festival Experience

Post by Dennis »

I wanted to take a moment to express my utmost admiration and appreciation for the exceptional effort and dedication demonstrated by the staff in curating the current Khaldean festival. The care and attention to detail are abundantly evident, and it is an experience that truly delights the senses and kindles the imagination.

The meticulous attention given to the festival makes it feel as though the place is alive with a constant hum of activities and unexpected surprises. The incident with the boiler breaking down added an unexpected twist, and I can see that it encouraged spontaneous problem-solving and camaraderie among participants. I look forward to the steam refill station's return. It is this level of engagement and dynamism that sets COGG apart and makes it an absolute joy to be a part of. Furthermore, the continuous influx of new content throughout the festival is nothing short of impressive. My character's coin-purse weeps, and its ability to gain and lose weight in rapid amounts would send a typical doctor notes of alarm.

I want to extend my heartfelt gratitude to the dedicated staff whose hard work and passion bring this game to life. Your unwavering commitment to crafting a world that captivates and immerses us is truly commendable. The countless hours of planning, designing, and executing every intricate detail did not go unnoticed. Your efforts have created lasting memories and I believe will foster a strong sense of community among all who participated.

To add, none of this could have happened without Rilulth as Rias has been quick to point out. Thank you! Your commitment to excellence is a testament to your love for the game and its community.
"Always remember that we are a community before anything else. Before being a 'game' or a 'world' we are a bunch of folk who get together to have fun."
Squeak

Re: A Heartfelt Appreciation for an Enchanting Festival Experience

Post by Squeak »

+1000000% to all of the above.

And THANK YOU to whomever allowed me to break the steam apparatus and boiler. It gave me a chance, later that night, to practice how ritual was used without (hopefully) anyone watching.