Won't Someone Think of the Children

General discussion of in-game events.
Fellborn

Won't Someone Think of the Children

Post by Fellborn »

As some of you have experienced, Fjelbeist Juveniles and Matrons are now about!. However, I have been entirely lazy with their description which hopefully you've not noticed due to fighting for your lives. Instead of poking my usual people for inspiration, I've decided to make this a contest. To win, what you need to do is send your creature description for these mobs to cogg@contrarium.net along with your account name. The prize for winning? You get one alteration, whether it is cosmetic, or an item which may include a noun change (except on armor or weapons). There will be a winner for the Juvenile and the Matron, and someone can win both.

Conditions;
1) The contest is open until the 27th of June, noon server time. Anything later will be ignored.

The entries will be judged by the current staff of five, and the entry that has the most votes will win. It may not necessarily be used in its entirety.

To help those who for a variety of reasons have never witnessed these creatures, but wish to compete;

Fjelbeist
With a large, hunched frame that would make even a Giganti appear small this beast moves on a mixture of two legs or four depending on whether it is bounding forward at great speed or utilizing its heavy front claws for anything from digging to rending. Rigid, carapace-like plates of hardened bone adorn its already thick and rough skin like a suit of armor, while beneath its malevolent eyes, a pair of huge tusks jut out from either side of its cavernous maw. In addition to its formidable physique and impressive defenses, this creature boasts a distinctive feature: a rust red mane that cascades down its back. The vibrant color of its hair contrasts with the otherwise muted tones of its thick, leathery skin and bony plates.