Thank you

Socialize with the COGG player community
artus

Thank you

Post by artus »

This is going to be a long, and possibly wholesome post for some, that I have to write, and write now.

I'm not saying this to get anyone's attention or sympathy. I'm not trying to be dramatic or emotional for my own gain, and I'm sorry if anyone seeing this feel that way. I'm simply stating something that's happening now as well as informing reasons to anyone who wonder before something happens that disables my ability to do so. Things are far from fine in the background, and I have to take a brake from the game, as recommended by pretty much everyone who knows me rl right now, both in and out of game. It's a very tough decision, both to do that and to write this. I don't even know if it will end up helping, but I gotta do.

The story is longer than that, but to sum up, everyone in my existence is a trigger, and I don't even know if a cooldown from the game will help and all. But it's a recommendation and the one I may have to do, at least if not for anything, for my own sanity. And I have to do it now before my mind changes and I stick around in more loop. At least I have 8 months reserved for Arty's inn rent. That said, anyone wanting to enter Arty's room ic can still ask me to log on. You pretty much can ask me to log on for anything as long as you still see me anywhere. I'm just not going to be on by myself unless I have to, or unless I'm ready. I never want to leave forever.

With that said, I'm emphasizing, both to myself and to anyone seeing, that I hope and try for it to be a temporary leave. This place ever since clok time has been my second home, the kind I always came when I was mentally shattered, and the kind that I log on to shatter when there's nothing left for me. I'm helping myself, or at least trying to, and I will, not promise, still be in one piece, if I can.

If anyone wish to keep in touch or have any pack stuff to report/suggest, you have my discord, my skype, my facebook, mail, other muds I play, or you can ask me for my contact if you don't have any and want one. If you have strings to give or anything to talk, I'll still log on to do so. I just need my time away from the game, the talk, the fun people have and my mind can't have. Hopefully one day, Arty, me, and whoever else I don't know yet, will return.

I hope you have fun, and regardless of what happened/happens, I love you all and still desire quality time with any of you. To those I wrongged, sorry. To those I shared good, happy memories with, thank you. To those I haven't interacted with much, until next time. But if I somehow disappear off the grid, know that I disappear with nothing but love for you all.

Best love
Arty
tulpa

Re: Thank you

Post by tulpa »

Sorry to hear you're having a tough time, Chariot. See you when you feel up to it again. Take good care of yourself.
Firerose

Post by Firerose »

I'm relieved to see this, as much as I'll miss our somewhat late-night conversations.
I never did ask for your email address. If anyone has it, please private message me with it? i'd like to keep in touch.

I'm praying for you, Chariot, and will be anxious to hear how you are when we next speak. I'm counting on there being a next time, after all. That said, I understand all too well why you need a break. It happens to all of us, for whatever reason, sooner or later. It can be a good thing to do. I hope it helps you. *hugs*

Firerose
artus

Post by artus »

I'm back!

I've made a return. Hopefully I can overcome everything and stick around as often as before this time. Shorter absence than I personally expected, I know. It's good to be back. I started to doubt my decision to leave as soon as I did anyway, and even more when I found out that some people aren't sure if they should reach out to me. Then stuff started to entice me more and more and here I am again, drooling over new additions and the festival.

For confirmation, don't be. I always love keeping in touch with every of you here regardless of where I am. But now since I'm back, you can reach me in game again, and as usual, throw me strings for the soundpack. I've been up for strings the entire time before this anyway. Too bad no one gave me one. Thank you for caring about my mental health though really, but I'm fine when it comes to packmaking.

See you in game!