Thank you, for a wonderful experience

Give your fellow roleplayers some kudos.
darkangel

Thank you, for a wonderful experience

Post by darkangel »

for the near year and a half I've played, I never expected to learn as much as I did.
When I started Annabell, her concept was a half baked thing that I thought sounded cool, and would be fun to rp, while only just being a beginner. Her journey from that concept to whatever she is now, it has been interesting, enlightening, ocasionally extremely painful, and so much more for which I don't have words for.
enough with my rambling, though. I wanted to say a huge thank you to everyone who made this character something special, despite my own reservations on the matter.
Serity: I have said this often enough, interactions with you are phenomenal, keep going!
Vaelin: You have been subjected to my ramblings about this character to be sick of them. :P
Bean: I learned so much from you and Suzy both, with any interactions making me question my character's motives, which helped me evaluate her so much more.
Kalista: Lunessa is a gem, and whenever we interact, it has always left me smiling stupidly.
Tessa: please start the QOTD again! even when I felt like I didn't have an answer, they were a joy to read through and particepate in!
ansarian: If you hadn't reached out to me that day, I would have made a decision that I couldn't have taken back without thinking through it. and, thanks so much for that silvion plushie!
Rilulth: You're still my favourite, keep being awesome as always!
Isolani and Lamia: Our characters didn't interact much, but the times we did, It made my day.
but, for everyone, I look forward to more wonderful interactions on my other characters, and thank you once again, for a truly memorable experience.