Put it on my Tab

A mining settlement and haven for freedom-seeking exiles, recently beginning to embrace gas and steam technologies.
Navi

Put it on my Tab

Post by Navi »

Mistral has its permits and rules and all that orderly thing going on. I think Shadgard could use its own flavor of government mechanics. Introducing the Shadgard Citizen Tab system!
Not unlike the debt system for the infirmary, most shops and businesses will open a tab for its citizens based on how much riln is in their bank account. 15% of their account balance to be exact. This will allow citizens to purchase things at the bakery, bookstore, post office, general store, clothing store, shoe shop, inns, along with possibly stables? I know those are a bit different mechanically, but it would still be nice. Obviously, the allure of this would be not having to visit the bank account to withdraw funds. I’m sure I’m not the only one who has deposited everything only to go to purchase something and immediately have to run back to the bank to withdraw riln.
This would only be available to Shadgard Citizens, as they don’t like to have to keep track of more than necessary accounts. The Dominion would likely not be interested in this as they would find it highly inefficient and a waste of resources. To pay the open tabs the citizen has, they would go to the town hall registration office and pay tab.
wander without wanting, thrust into lands unknown. the shadows shift and change, and the worlds with them.
I'm not a soldier but I'm fighting
Can you hear me through the silence?
I won't give up 'cause there will be a day
We'll meet again
Gorth

Re: Put it on my Tab

Post by Gorth »

I have been considering how, as players begin to fill up Mistral and make it feel more populated as Shadgard, Shadgard doesn't really have anything neat about it, right now. I think this is a super fun thing, especially because I always forget to bring along notes when I'm walking around. I am very much in favor of this, and kepeing it for ourselves. With all these fancy rules and systems come little convenience, you silly Mistralites.
:undm_scales_key: :shagerd:
Proud owner of the ten thousandth post.