Kaliyah

Re: Introducing COGGCoins!

Post by Kaliyah »

Rias is a troll so I don’t put it past him! :evil:
silly

Post by silly »

Oh... Boy.
Using your hands, you work at washing a wash basin at a wash basin.
A wash basin is now clean.
Lexx416

Post by Lexx416 »

Ujaeio is a tricksy one! :ujaeio_mask:
"You hear the Woses, the Wild Men of the Woods... Remnants of an older time they be, living few and secretly, wild and wary as beasts."
Vaelin

Post by Vaelin »

Nope, I don't think trolls exist in game lore. So Rias isn't a troll. :D
(Insert appropriate smiley)
merin

Post by merin »

Not gonna lie. Few of those in there I looked at and went..."Hmmmmmmmmm,". We can dream.
Firerose

Post by Firerose »

I'm sorry for how strong this is going to come across.
I hate getting gotten. Hate it. It makes me feel stupid, angry, sad, disappointed, and frustrated. I get super excited, then those hopes get dashed on the rocks, and that dashing on the rocks hurts. Not the thing they got dashed by, but because the hope got stripped away.
I'm very sad now, even if a couple of those things did look a little odd--glowing eyes, and insta-100.
Navi

Post by Navi »

I would firstly like to offer my sincere thanks for the early access to beta test the COGG coin system. It has been an excellent experience. It is unfortunate that some of the more popular payment methods aren't available. However, honestly, if you don't have a Visa/Master card, are you really even living?
In the menu to select our purchase, I noticed a few typos which I have submitted bug reports for.
I just wanted to make a few more suggestions for potential transactions. These are as follows:
Weddings, 300 CC
Grants a custom locale complete with party favors, drinks, and food for each person in attendance. Individuals must be in good standing with the town.
Town reputation: 100 CC
Increases your reputation with your chosen faction. Grants access to exclusive shops and NPCs that dish out secretive lore.
Custom Mounts: 50 CC
Allows for the customization of mounts. Players can select unique breeds from a list and then submit custom descriptions for them.

Again, thanks for the opportunity, and I look forward to the future of COGG.
wander without wanting, thrust into lands unknown. the shadows shift and change, and the worlds with them.
I'm not a soldier but I'm fighting
Can you hear me through the silence?
I won't give up 'cause there will be a day
We'll meet again
debaquila96

Post by debaquila96 »

Greetings everyone,

Well first of all, I hope this isn't a joke, because it is very, very interesting.

Second thing I want to ask is, how will we be able to pay? Is there any open web page?

Third. In cause of double citizenship, how would you role-play that? Because, it is an awesome choice for who's neutral

Thank you.
artus

Post by artus »

I'd be more relieved if it's a joke, honesty allowed, and I'm pretty sure it is. I love Cogg when it's not pay to win. Have it enough with other muds I can't pay for. I love those charity orgs Rias linked to in the faqs though and don't mind donating to them or even cogg at all, but not to buy anything in game.
Delphine

Post by Delphine »

Guys. It's April's Fools Day. This isn't real :lol:
You think to yourself, "I am surrounded by idiots and petulant children."

You experience a sudden flash of insight, as though you have an increased understanding of who you are.