Thank Yous

Give your fellow roleplayers some kudos.
Navi

Thank Yous

Post by Navi »

Since returning, I've had the pleasure of interacting with a diverse array of characters. I'm grateful for everyone, and I'd like to highlight a few specific individuals who have inspired me to strive for higher-quality roleplay. If we've encountered one another in the game and your name isn't mentioned here, it's likely because I didn't catch their name. Rest assured, if you've attended the small bard stories in-game, you are included here in spirit.
Levi embodies small-town charm, and I wish I could capture its essence.
Ursun, With his imposing presence and fearlessness in going against the norm, he brings an element of unpredictability to every encounter.
Saciri was the first to follow me willingly as we traveled between settlements to deliver stories, providing steadfast support in our shared journey.
Ashlynne, Briallen, and Brehna have been consistent fans, attending my announced performances and offering encouragement through our brief yet meaningful interactions.
Hrafnhilda's presence on this list is special, as our session led me to gain insights that extended beyond the game itself.
Fenn, a master of improvisational storytelling, has imparted valuable lessons without even intending to do so.
I've had a blast, and I hope our interactions have been as enjoyable for you as they have been for me. I eagerly anticipate many more shared experiences in the future, so thank you.
wander without wanting, thrust into lands unknown. the shadows shift and change, and the worlds with them.
I'm not a soldier but I'm fighting
Can you hear me through the silence?
I won't give up 'cause there will be a day
We'll meet again