The Mummers' Camp

Discussion of the various minor outposts out there.
Rias
DEV

The Mummers' Camp

Post by Rias »

A ring of festively-decorated wagons has recently been spotted at the intersection just north of Shadgard! Rumor has it this wagon camp belongs to the troupe of Mummers led by the famous (in performing arts circles, at least) Mayhew. No shows by the troupe are scheduled, so this may just be a stop to pick up supplies in Shadgard and sell some wares to make up for the resupply costs: The Mummers are known to have several talented crafters of some more traditional musical instruments. There's no telling how long the camp will remain in this location, so those wishing to visit should do so while they can before it moves on!

==========

This isn't a big merchant festival or anything (there's only the instrument shop and a food item available currently), just a return of the Mummers' Camp from days of yore, as well as one of CLOK's earliest NPCs who is currently hanging around at the camp. I'll also wax sentimental for a moment and say that every time one of these old areas are restored, it feels like I'm restoring a little piece of my soul, and that of the game world. For those who played CLOK before, enjoy some nostalgia. For those who didn't, enjoy a new little spot to check out that hopefully adds a little more flavor and life to the game world.
<Rias> PUT ON PANTS
<Fellborn> NO