changes to shearing

Have a new general feature to suggest, or think one should be tweaked? Share your ideas here.
Kalista

changes to shearing

Post by Kalista »

I think there's going to be a problem with the new shearing changes, simply because of the amount of tufts you get. If you're like me, and you feed a fair amount of Mistral's wool econimy, you have alot of sheep and alpaca. but when you try to sell tufts, the market is already flooded after only 238 of white sheep wool tufts, and even when I try to sell alpaca wool, the market is still flooded. I feel it was easier to just shear and get 1 single bundle of wool, that way you don't instantly clog the market when you sell 250 tufts of wool, and no one else can sell anything until someone buys them. that could lead to alot of backlog and people not getting whatever color they were after until the one currently up is gone. I'm not sure if there's a way to expand the market, and have flooding be a little more lenient in that area. Maybe others have experienced this and could chime in here, too. Also I'm sorry if this is not on the right board.
Gorth

Re: changes to shearing

Post by Gorth »

Items on the market are fully virtualized as far as I was ever aware, so I don't see why wool can't have a ceiling of something like ten thousand.
:undm_scales_key: :shagerd:
Proud owner of the ten thousandth post.
Gorth

Re: changes to shearing

Post by Gorth »

Something that occured to me, and I might be wrong because I haven't tried it, but can you now no longer dye wool for small but helpful amounts of cloth? I suppose Rias said he didn't even like that you used to be able to do that, but like...I'm usually not on tailors' sides, but yeesh. I wouldn't find it so surprising if people didn't rake your coinpurse over the cinders for dyes that they consider rare.
:undm_scales_key: :shagerd:
Proud owner of the ten thousandth post.