Malithese, Cona, Mustafa, Briallen, Reslior, Jorgarven

Give your fellow roleplayers some kudos.
Rias
DEV

Malithese, Cona, Mustafa, Briallen, Reslior, Jorgarven

Post by Rias »

There are about a million people that deserve shout-outs right now, but I wanted to focus on a few who haven't been necessarily as involved in some of the Bigger Stuff lately, yet always seem to end up on my radar.

- Malithese. From his shockingly quick-written expressive emotes, to his consistency of character endeavors and quirks, to his self-started efforts he's taken up - Malithese has just been awesome to have around. I'm glad you're back!
- Cona. It's so fun to see her emotes and her poses and just the things she gets up to around town, both when she's alone and when she's around others. Whenever she's around I just want to smile.
- Mustafa. I can't quite put my finger on what it is exactly, but he cracks me up whenever he's around and doing his quiet emotes and comments along with whatever happens to be going on around him.
- Briallen. I feel like I'd want to be her friend in real life.
- Reslior. Log in more, you're amazing!
- Jorgarven. Well-written expressive emotes while also having a way of flowing with a scene to be an interesting part of it without demanding all the attention. Not quite sure how that's pulled off, but that's class.
<Rias> PUT ON PANTS
<Fellborn> NO
artus

Re: Malithese, Cona, Mustafa, Briallen, Reslior, Jorgarven

Post by artus »

Sent this to Cona's player and got a heartwarming response of:

lol i didnt think she would be so noticed i guess i was wrong

(Copied straight from a pm.)

First time seeing Jorgarven a few days ago. Sure deserved shoutout. Not many people can make stunning emotes like that and get anyone's attention without demanding it. Puts me to shame, really.

Are we required to give Bri more supplies for being awesome?:) We are!

I unfortunately haven't been around the rest enough or haven't even met some of these to second Rias' shoutout, but you guys are already awesome. Thank you Rias for posting this and thank you people for being with us and making the world lovely. Love yall!
Gorth

Post by Gorth »

- Jorgarven. Well-written expressive emotes while also having a way of flowing with a scene to be an interesting part of it without demanding all the attention. Not quite sure how that's pulled off, but that's class.
I am contractually obligated to mention that he once referred, in an emote, to his character's eyes as 'the color of beehive inards.' Enough said, this dude's awesome.

I don't know everyone on this list, but I agree with the one's I know. It doesn't take someone like me who sits and writes silly long emotes for attention to actually add depth to things. Sometimes it's the big things. More than often, though, it's the lil' things.

'Frack that noise!'
:undm_scales_key: :shagerd:
Proud owner of the ten thousandth post.
darkangel

Post by darkangel »

for people I know, Briallen, Cona, Malithese, keep being wonderful as usual! for those I haven't met, I look forward to doing so, someday.
ps: if Jorgarven's player is reading this, was it just me, or his hair length varied from waist to thighs to shin?
Gorth

Post by Gorth »

Darkangel wrote:ps: if Jorgarven's player is reading this, was it just me, or his hair length varied from waist to thighs to shin?
Those instances were because of the player bending his head, or stooping, or similar.
:undm_scales_key: :shagerd:
Proud owner of the ten thousandth post.