Customizable option for engraving for NPC shops

Have a new general feature to suggest, or think one should be tweaked? Share your ideas here.
Navi

Customizable option for engraving for NPC shops

Post by Navi »

A rather simple suggestion to create another customizable menu for staff to utilize in festivals, and shops in general.
You could have three custom menus pertaining to the message that should be engraved, the style it is to be engraved in, and the language it should be engraved in.
The result could look like the following.
order custom language common
order custom style acid-etched
order custom message Crowhaven
The final product would then include a string in the description saying that a message has been acid-etched into the item in the chosen language if the player recognizes it, an unknown one otherwise. It could be shown to people for them to read it, or it could be read like other written items like letters.

Additional features could include adding a cost based on how many characters are used, with a hard limit on how much can be written based on the staff's judgement when creating the shop. The idea would be to have custom greetings on items, or add names to them to give them more uniqueness.
wander without wanting, thrust into lands unknown. the shadows shift and change, and the worlds with them.
I'm not a soldier but I'm fighting
Can you hear me through the silence?
I won't give up 'cause there will be a day
We'll meet again