Mistral Lake unguent?

Built on a lake, shrouded in unnatural fog, and under the law and protection of the mysterious Mistveil Keep. Was once the seat of the now-dissolved Mistveil Dominion.
Marcuson

Mistral Lake unguent?

Post by Marcuson »

Kaiju mentioned on Discord that there isn't presently anywhere near Mistral Lake to obtain hillant husk for the purpose of making unguent. I'd like to suggest the introduction of a new unguent. It has the same properties of hillant unguent, only that it's fancier, and the main ingredient is closer to Mistral Lake.

For the minor ingredient, I'd suggest amberpearls, since they can be foraged, making them an analogue to milkweed.

Some suggestions for the main ingredient:
- Musk gland. They can be skinned from musk deer, which are hunted in the Kveldsongr Woods area.
- Crypt shrooms. A weird fungus that can only be found around nethrim-haunted crypts.
- Bloodstem. A slow-growing lake reed so-called because of the red sap it weeps when cut.
Volinn

Re: Mistral Lake unguent?

Post by Volinn »

Love the suggestion! Only thing I really have to note is that bloodstem is currently already in the game as a reddish analogue to bluestem.
Marcuson

Post by Marcuson »

Volinn wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 2:49 pmLove the suggestion! Only thing I really have to note is that bloodstem is currently already in the game as a reddish analogue to bluestem.
How could I have forgotten this?! Thank you for reminding me. I'll change the name of that one to ... Kurnreed, then.
Delphine

Post by Delphine »

I have nothing to contribute to this conversation other than OMG KURNREED :kurn_mouths:

Love this idea.
You think to yourself, "I am surrounded by idiots and petulant children."

You experience a sudden flash of insight, as though you have an increased understanding of who you are.