Warmth-emitting occult diagrams

The usage of arcane glyphs and diagrams to power a wide variety of occult rituals.
Guillaumo

Warmth-emitting occult diagrams

Post by Guillaumo »

Knocking around the Library, I can't help but notice:
The area is warmed by some small warmth-emitting occult diagrams.

I am assuming these are Arcanist Glyphs, and that they're known since they're in use. As an outdoorsman, and fishing at near the Library is REALLY cold, I would happily invest a glyph slot into learning the Glyph for warmth so I don't freeze my bait and tackle off.

Bonus if the glyph could also:
-Serve as a light source
-Serve as an object to cook with.
nobody

Re: Warmth-emitting occult diagrams

Post by nobody »

Guillaumo wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 8:01 am Knocking around the Library, I can't help but notice:
The area is warmed by some small warmth-emitting occult diagrams.

I am assuming these are Arcanist Glyphs, and that they're known since they're in use. As an outdoorsman, and fishing at near the Library is REALLY cold, I would happily invest a glyph slot into learning the Glyph for warmth so I don't freeze my bait and tackle off.

Bonus if the glyph could also:
-Serve as a light source
-Serve as an object to cook with.
There is an area warmth glyph in the arcanist hall that arcanists can learn. There is also a separate light source glyph (arguably two depending on whether you count distyr). Neither is a cooking source though.
Guillaumo

Re: Warmth-emitting occult diagrams

Post by Guillaumo »

nobody wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 8:38 am There is an area warmth glyph in the arcanist hall that arcanists can learn. There is also a separate light source glyph (arguably two depending on whether you count distyr). Neither is a cooking source though.
Hmm. Thanks for the feedback.

I have 8 Glyphs in my notes and I don't have warmth associated with any of them. I'll go do some more studying :)

Edit: I'm dumb and didn't write down all the glyphs. Don't go studying off my Arcana tests, I'm not going to be in the top of the class :D