Thoughts on a Dirtkicking Material

Have a new general feature to suggest, or think one should be tweaked? Share your ideas here.
Frisbee

Thoughts on a Dirtkicking Material

Post by Frisbee »

So we were having this discussion with @Bean about artifice. A lightbulb went off in both our heads.

I am aware and completely understand that most organ-related tricks are bound not to work with nethrim, on account of their not being human and not having the exact same weaknesses as one. However, what if we could throw ground up limestone containing iron, or iron shavings, into their eyes? I feel like that ought to burn and stagger corporeal nethrim. I don't know why, but this sounds extremely cool, to me. Especially as an adventurer focused primarily on wiping out skellingtons, when it comes to combat.

I am not sure if this should be obtainable via a specific society, when we come to that, or if it should be player craftable, or even collectable via charm seeking - though the latter possibility is a bit of a stretch. We do have steam crushers/sledgehammers, that said.

Let me know what you think.
Stop putting watermellons into the first thing you see that looks like it can hold a watermellon. It is most rude, because you'll only make them feel like they don't belong.
Ephemeralis

Re: Thoughts on a Dirtkicking Material

Post by Ephemeralis »

River silt is often notoriously high in hematite. Could be something for swimming skill divers to harvest, maybe? Bring buckets of the stuff up, let it dry, use it to dirtkick nethrim/phantoms.