Wishlist Ideas You Want to See

Have a new general feature to suggest, or think one should be tweaked? Share your ideas here.
Teri

Re: Wishlist Ideas You Want to See

Post by Teri »

I'm hoping the future windstorms knocks people off their feet and makes it impossible to talk. What if there were blizzards and we couldn't see anything, and the wind also knocked us over? How about Prism's character getting stuck by lighting in thunderstorms? Better not travel the roads during storms with metal objects in hand.
Oh no, looks like I might die as I have lived. In the wrong place at the wrong time
nobody

Post by nobody »

Teri wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 10:27 pm How about Prism's character getting struck by lighting in thunderstorms?
JUSTICE!!!
Lexx416

Post by Lexx416 »

Having either Armor Encumbrance or Encumbrance renamed - having two separate systems named so similarly can be very confusing, even for veterans of the game.
"You hear the Woses, the Wild Men of the Woods... Remnants of an older time they be, living few and secretly, wild and wary as beasts."
Lexx416

Post by Lexx416 »

I'd love to be able to get an estimate for how much RT a climb would be, maybe only accurate +/- 10 to 20 percent of the total RT or so.
"You hear the Woses, the Wild Men of the Woods... Remnants of an older time they be, living few and secretly, wild and wary as beasts."
nobody

Post by nobody »

Lexx416 wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 7:17 pm I'd love to be able to get an estimate for how much RT a climb would be, maybe only accurate +/- 10 to 20 percent of the total RT or so.
Or the climb time done as travel time instead, so it is less death sentence if angry critters are waiting.
Teri

Post by Teri »

Lexx416 wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 7:17 pm I'd love to be able to get an estimate for how much RT a climb would be, maybe only accurate +/- 10 to 20 percent of the total RT or so.
This , and additionally a warning if the energy cost of the climb up is going to kill me (or stop me from trying)
Oh no, looks like I might die as I have lived. In the wrong place at the wrong time
Lexx416

Post by Lexx416 »

nobody wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 7:24 pm
Or the climb time done as travel time instead, so it is less death sentence if angry critters are waiting.
As much as I'd personally benefit from this, I'm pretty okay with it being RT - otherwise I'd never need to hire a guard, and that's not cool for the warriors! :bathal_gauntlet_rod:
Maina

Post by Maina »

The return of flourishes. I miss them :(

Making claw-hands when you try to flourish nether with no unarmed skill was nice and spooky.

(Yes I know you can just emote them, but still)
Teri

Post by Teri »

On character generation different starting outfits. Not every character is exiled in particular, some are shipwrecked, some choose to travel. I don't have an idea of the outfits or anything, but think it would be neat flavour.
Teri

Popcorn

Post by Teri »

Popcorn that be be placed in various containers. Additionally, if you eat it from hiding it has a distinctive sound so stealthy people can be amused and eating popcorn from hiding.