Wishlist Ideas You Want to See

Have a new general feature to suggest, or think one should be tweaked? Share your ideas here.
Gorth

Re: Wishlist Ideas You Want to See

Post by Gorth »

I've also got massive lists, on multiple characters, and I usually forget a lot of them. it'd be cool if we could attach a note to a name, and also lookup names' descriptions. I could just script all of this, but hey.
:undm_scales_key: :shagerd:
Proud owner of the ten thousandth post.
Lexx416

Post by Lexx416 »

I'm not sure how reasonable this would be, but it'd be nice if there was some way to tell which direction a river was flowing, in game.
"You hear the Woses, the Wild Men of the Woods... Remnants of an older time they be, living few and secretly, wild and wary as beasts."
Volinn

Post by Volinn »

Very basic idea for quality on weapons: what about a ten percent chance for a reroll per quality level above average? 10% for fine, 20% for superior, etc.
Karjus

Post by Karjus »

Volinn wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 2:55 am Very basic idea for quality on weapons: what about a ten percent chance for a reroll per quality level above average? 10% for fine, 20% for superior, etc.
Like it. Morale system is there after all, let's use it more.
- Karjus

Speaking to you, XYZ says, "Never bother to wash it. It gets dirty again anyway."
Speaking to XYZ, you say, "I hope you don't treat your ass the same way."
Karjus

Post by Karjus »

It would be neat to be able to have high level riding skill occasionally trigger a morale reroll for horses when they are used to attack.
- Karjus

Speaking to you, XYZ says, "Never bother to wash it. It gets dirty again anyway."
Speaking to XYZ, you say, "I hope you don't treat your ass the same way."
Squeak

Post by Squeak »

One thing I'd like to see, and it may have been suggested, is for RPAs to be stored and useable at will later down the road. When there's a good RP session going on, the last thing I want to do is run off to get exp to really make use of it.
nobody

Post by nobody »

Squeak wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 9:53 am One thing I'd like to see, and it may have been suggested, is for RPAs to be stored and useable at will later down the road. When there's a good RP session going on, the last thing I want to do is run off to get exp to really make use of it.
RPA's are not time based, they're good for a set amount of XP and their benefit waits until you have XP in your bucket again. Per nominate help page: https://cogg.contrarium.net/wiki/index.php/Nominate
ThresherAle

Post by ThresherAle »

Pretty sure I already asked for this, but I couldn't find it and it was on my mind again. Glass bottles, particularly for ordering drinks in.
A black entity asks, "What goal is that?"
A sunset-orange entity says, "Gettin you to take a bath."
A black entity says, "I look forward to one of these boxes blowing up in your face."
jerc

Post by jerc »

It would be nice if the auxiliary banks (and banks in general) offered exchange services to convert between coin and notes.
Candelori

Post by Candelori »

Having had some few conversations out in the rain recently has made want to see umbrellas available for purchase somewhere.
My COGG website: https://candelori.neocities.org
You think to yourself, "I am tempted to henceforth refer to this as the Bicker Board."
You experience a sudden flash of insight, as though you have an increased understanding of who you are.