Wishlist Ideas You Want to See

Have a new general feature to suggest, or think one should be tweaked? Share your ideas here.
tulpa

Re: Wishlist Ideas You Want to See

Post by tulpa »

BUILD SANDCASTLE, pretty please.
Teri

Post by Teri »

The equivalent of rerolls for locksmithing at higher skills for a bit less of "not a prayer messages" when the differences are close. Also staring at a 840-860 difficulty lockbox sitting around the past months that can't be opened with the best lockpicks and max lockpicking skill.
Oh no, looks like I might die as I have lived. In the wrong place at the wrong time
MojoM

Post by MojoM »

I would like to be able to look at a plant on my farm and see
the stats that are shown to me when ordering seeds.
and potentially a description of it's health, and appearance.
Using look/examine/inspect soil #
Ronin

Post by Ronin »

It would be awesome if aging characters had more hair color selections, such as 'graying' 'salt-and-pepper' 'silver' 'gray streaked' 'white' etc.
Lexx416

Post by Lexx416 »

This might be the goofiest/least realistic thing I ever suggest, but (even though I know it wouldn't work like this) now that we have plate mail armor it'd be great if people could dramatically strike the business end of their weapon (if it's coated in a specific cool oil out there) against their gauntleted hand to light their weapons aflame, for a bit of hand damage (similar to blade-catch).
"You hear the Woses, the Wild Men of the Woods... Remnants of an older time they be, living few and secretly, wild and wary as beasts."
Rias
DEV

Post by Rias »

Ronin wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 12:36 am It would be awesome if aging characters had more hair color selections, such as 'graying' 'salt-and-pepper' 'silver' 'gray streaked' 'white' etc.
This should already be a thing for characters of age > 40, adding some grays for color choice and "graying" for the style choice on applicable hair colors (we don't want "graying gray" hair for instance so that one isn't applicable). Pepper-gray and charcoal-gray should be available for age > 40 characters that otherwise have options for shades of black. Happy to add more if suggested!
<Rias> PUT ON PANTS
<Fellborn> NO
Ronin

Post by Ronin »

Rias wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 9:09 pm
Ronin wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 12:36 am It would be awesome if aging characters had more hair color selections, such as 'graying' 'salt-and-pepper' 'silver' 'gray streaked' 'white' etc.
This should already be a thing for characters of age > 40, adding some grays for color choice and "graying" for the style choice on applicable hair colors (we don't want "graying gray" hair for instance so that one isn't applicable). Pepper-gray and charcoal-gray should be available for age > 40 characters that otherwise have options for shades of black. Happy to add more if suggested!
I recently started to roll a character over 40 (I think 60) and didn't see any of those options. I have 2 characters now so I can't check.
Ezrynon

Post by Ezrynon »

Two suggestions/things i'd love to see. I would really really like to be able to build a weapons rack. it'd be nice to have it to put my obnoxious amount of stabbing things on. Also, It'd be awesome if you could chop up veggies like peppers, onions, potatoes, etc, and make kebabs on skewers. And while I'm thinking of it, it'd be awesome for people with max farming skill to grow, prune, and harvest trees like apple, peach, cherry, which would work out great later on when cooking is fleshed out in making jams, jellies, pies and tarts! Also, Cooking please? I want to see cool chefs!
Ephemeralis

Post by Ephemeralis »

Rias wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 9:09 pm
Vaguely on the topic, do you ever envision yourself allowing for setting-appropriate hair dyes or the change of physical features in other ways? Not sure how lore appropriate it is, but it could be interesting to have something like higher Sorcery skill levels perhaps make younger characters go grey early (or in age ranges they wouldn't normally), while something like higher Druidry levels might produce the opposite and allow for older characters to have more 'vital' hair colours, etc.
MojoM

Post by MojoM »

The ability to bury the dropped weapons of fallen enemies would be nice.