Juggling

Rangers, bards, treasure hunters, rogues - anyone with a love for the adventurous lifestyle beyond the town walls.
Teri

Juggling

Post by Teri »

Juggling concept based off of current fishing mechanics. Currently with enough bad rolls we lose the fish, and with enough good or ok rolls we keep trying to pull. For the juggling concept choose the item, either 3x or more. It would be neat to either juggle every item of that type, different items, or choose juggle 3x, 4x, 5x, 6x of things. This could be shared between acrobatics and artifice skill sets both. If doing it with dangerous things, a chance to get injured. Harder rolls the more things you choose.
Oh no, looks like I might die as I have lived. In the wrong place at the wrong time
Verel

Re: Juggling

Post by Verel »

It'd be kinda cool if juggling were kinda like storytelling. Would be a great way to interact with the NPC crowds a bit. Because let's be honest, how're we as players supposed to treat crowds of NPC's as actual humans when we just leave them without any interaction?

I figure it'd be something cool if we had another way to interact with them in some way through this.