Scholar Service: Copy Suggestion

Seekers of knowledge, from physickers to alchemists to occultists.
Teri

Scholar Service: Copy Suggestion

Post by Teri »

Currently there isn't an easy way to copy documents to be distributed easily. My suggestion would be for scholars to be able to copy documents, journals, or books. I would assume copying letter to letter will be less finicky than books/journals, but single page copies would be neat. If not player directed, a service at the library to produce copies for a fee.
Oh no, looks like I might die as I have lived. In the wrong place at the wrong time
Lexx416

Re: Scholar Service: Copy Suggestion

Post by Lexx416 »

Given the recent (but very understandable) rate limit on commands, I'd love for this to be a thing. Ideally, a service offered by Qamar for anyone to use with a discount for members of the Scholar Guilds.

It'd be great if it would work for books too, and to be able to do this in bulk orders - perhaps on a timer (wherein you place an order for a certain amount of books or other documents to be transcribed, and have to return after several bells) with an upper limit to how many pages or books you can copy.
"You hear the Woses, the Wild Men of the Woods... Remnants of an older time they be, living few and secretly, wild and wary as beasts."