A certain small hidden area finally has descriptions

Discussion regarding the various areas out there.
Rias
DEV

A certain small hidden area finally has descriptions

Post by Rias »

This seemed too vague to make a changelog entry for, but I figured it would be good to get it out there: A certain small hidden-away area that has for years been almost completely nondescript can at last be explored in more detail. There are a handful of people who have been making their way back here every now and then and even done some fun RP at the site despite the extreme vagueness of the area at the time. Here's hoping the descriptions aren't too much of a letdown compared to whatever your imaginations were conjuring up with such a blank canvas before!
<Rias> PUT ON PANTS
<Fellborn> NO
Lexx416

Re: A certain small hidden area finally has descriptions

Post by Lexx416 »

I forgot to mention when I got a chance to check: thank you, this is great :) Finding little areas like this were 100% my favorite part of The Other Game, and even if it seems like it might be too small, or insignificant, or vague, or whatever, rest assured that there's always at least one person out there (me) that gets super excited to find places like this.
"You hear the Woses, the Wild Men of the Woods... Remnants of an older time they be, living few and secretly, wild and wary as beasts."