More arcana research questions

The usage of arcane glyphs and diagrams to power a wide variety of occult rituals.
nobody

More arcana research questions

Post by nobody »

Today I bring weird questions about manipulating occult circles that have been created.

Given that one can draw occult diagrams in places like the hearth and home and the warehouse, it seems that secured adjacent wooden boards are a suitable surface for drawing occult diagrams. If I were to lay out a bunch of boards, draw a diagram, and then rearrange the boards, would the diagram immediately dissipate? Would it remain on the loose boards? If it the boards were laid out in the correct order but spaced out so that they did not touch, would the circle still function?

Now, I am less certain about clay, but I imagine it would be possible to roll out a floors worth of tempered clay. Could that be drawn on normally? If I carefully cut away the clay that didn't have glowing anomalum chalk on it, would I be able to create a clay outline of a proper diagram? Would that clay, if shaped correctly, possess any observable occult properties?

Similar question for leather and cloth - it should be possible to stitch together enough leather or cloth to have a sufficient surface to draw a proper diagram. Would those surfaces accept a diagram? Would cutting the cloth or leather out produce a piece of material with observable occult properties? Could a glyph-inscribed piece of cloth (or carpet?) be folded or rolled up and moved and later utilized, or would rolling it up disturb the diagram beyond usability? Cloth is often stretchy, would stretching the diagram have any effect? Would drawing the diagram on stretched fabric and then releasing it to its relaxed position still produce a viable diagram, or would it cease to function properly?