Shoutouts to the old man

Give your fellow roleplayers some kudos.
Teri

Shoutouts to the old man

Post by Teri »

You sack of bones. That said fondly, much as my character won't say so. I enjoyed arguing with you in the workshop and hope to see you around. "you short red faded woman!" made me laugh endlessly
Oh no, looks like I might die as I have lived. In the wrong place at the wrong time
Ruthus

Re: Shoutouts to the old man

Post by Ruthus »

I think I encountered him too today.
He nearly started a serious fight in the Commons with his taunted talking style)
Frisbee

Post by Frisbee »

Yep. I was present when he made that particular assessment of @Teri's character. I reacted in much the same way as they did.

You know, it always delights me seeing people be brave enough to experiment with older characters. I'm sure it's not within everyone's comfort zone. It likely requires the player themselves to either be experienced enough, or to know enough about how people process and react to things at later stages of their life. I'm almost a hundred percent sure I couldn't pull it off. I'm happy to say, however, that the few older characters I've run into on this MUD have been wonderful to RP with. Congratulations to all of them.
Stop putting watermellons into the first thing you see that looks like it can hold a watermellon. It is most rude, because you'll only make them feel like they don't belong.
Karjus

Post by Karjus »

Don't tell me he's cheating on Black with someone else to give shit too
- Karjus

Speaking to you, XYZ says, "Never bother to wash it. It gets dirty again anyway."
Speaking to XYZ, you say, "I hope you don't treat your ass the same way."
Teri

Post by Teri »

All the shit is being given, with a side of aggressive helpfulness.
Oh no, looks like I might die as I have lived. In the wrong place at the wrong time
Karjus

Post by Karjus »

Gutted I missed!
- Karjus

Speaking to you, XYZ says, "Never bother to wash it. It gets dirty again anyway."
Speaking to XYZ, you say, "I hope you don't treat your ass the same way."
Teri

Post by Teri »

Hopefully you catch him about some day.
Old man I lost it laughing today, so uh.. I hope to see you in the commons again after that business.
Frisbee

Post by Frisbee »

This post is not about the same old man as the original. But I just HAD to make a post, and I didn't want to create a new thread, since we're talking about old men in this one anyway.

I'm just posting to express my thanks to old Xipe, and to thenk him for the delightful RP that him, my character and a few others engaged in at the commons, the last couple of days. I am constantly amazed at how well all the different versions of an old man are portrayed in this game. Keep it up, folks.
Stop putting watermellons into the first thing you see that looks like it can hold a watermellon. It is most rude, because you'll only make them feel like they don't belong.