Various Quality-of-Life Suggestions

Have a new general feature to suggest, or think one should be tweaked? Share your ideas here.
Frisbee

Re: Various Quality-of-Life Suggestions

Post by Frisbee »

Maybe it would be nice to have a recruit room command, which would send an invitation to every PC present in the same room as the recruiter.
Stop putting watermellons into the first thing you see that looks like it can hold a watermellon. It is most rude, because you'll only make them feel like they don't belong.
Gorth

Post by Gorth »

I'm very tired of my characters passing out while CHOPping trees and hitting their head! Could we have it perhaps follow the same rules as a vast majority of repeating tasks do, and stop under 100 energy? Thanks!
:undm_scales_key: :shagerd:
Proud owner of the ten thousandth post.
Teri

Post by Teri »

An option to use banknotes first before using riln in shops.
Oh no, looks like I might die as I have lived. In the wrong place at the wrong time
Gorth

Post by Gorth »

HELP SPEARFISHING lists the affects to the roll, but not the actual numerics. I'm wondering if i'm way wrong, could those be added, maybe?
Delphine

Post by Delphine »

Given how many pieces of paper I have squirreled away everywhere IC, I'd love the ability to PASTE letter into journal and, using a new glue item from the general store, make said letter a part of the journal, on the page it was currently open to. Glue has limited uses, so riln sink. Game warns you if you're about to paste over something already written/pasted on that page.
You think to yourself, "I am surrounded by idiots and petulant children."

You experience a sudden flash of insight, as though you have an increased understanding of who you are.
Delphine

Post by Delphine »

It's me again. I'd like to officially suggest (pretty please) an artboard in the Shadgard and Mistral bakeries where people can share their doodles, sketches, and paintings. Imagine the future art competitions!

You experience a sudden flash of insight, as though you have an increased understanding of who you are.
Volinn

Post by Volinn »

Delphine wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 3:59 pm It's me again. I'd like to officially suggest (pretty please) an artboard in the Shadgard and Mistral bakeries where people can share their doodles, sketches, and paintings. Imagine the future art competitions!
Even something like a wall down an alley somewhere in either place where you could draw/write graffiti would be cool.
Pendulum

Post by Pendulum »

This ever happen to you?

A tall muscular golden-blond-haired adult man with tanned skin and green eyes arrives from the west, riding a large black charger with a cropped mane.

look man 's crystal pendant

I couldn't find any matching items held or worn by a large black charger with a cropped mane.

Proposed solution:

Remove the word "mane" from the possibility of being the target of looking, of socials, etc. Meaning if I truly wanted to look at his horse, I would have to select from Large, black, charger, or cropped.
It's not hard to make decisions when you know what your values are.
- Roy E. Disney
Gorth

Post by Gorth »

Pendulum wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 10:47 pm This ever happen to you?

A tall muscular golden-blond-haired adult man with tanned skin and green eyes arrives from the west, riding a large black charger with a cropped mane.

look man 's crystal pendant

I couldn't find any matching items held or worn by a large black charger with a cropped mane.

Proposed solution:

Remove the word "mane" from the possibility of being the target of looking, of socials, etc. Meaning if I truly wanted to look at his horse, I would have to select from Large, black, charger, or cropped.
Depending on how Rias' system works this would require special parser magic. Instead, I think the order of targetting should be shifted so NPCs are last. Before objects, perhaps, though.
Delphine

Post by Delphine »

I'm not sure on the thematic nature of this suggestion, but... folders? That can hold bits of paper? For, uh. Filing purposes. I know I could (and should, dang it) just get a bunch of packages or crates or other containers for this paper mess I have going on in my vault and inn room, but I like the idea of folders. They seem a good deal neater than having a mountain of paper-filled crates hanging around.