Various Quality-of-Life Suggestions

Have a new general feature to suggest, or think one should be tweaked? Share your ideas here.
Karjus

Re: Various Quality-of-Life Suggestions

Post by Karjus »

Love the fact changing and such gets soap out now if you have it, but any chance we can have "change" when you go back into your normal outfit put soap away?

I'm sure I'm not the only one who has gone into battle brandishing a bar of soap. Could start some rumors with that sort of material.
- Karjus

Speaking to you, XYZ says, "Never bother to wash it. It gets dirty again anyway."
Speaking to XYZ, you say, "I hope you don't treat your ass the same way."
Gorth

Post by Gorth »

Could we get sealable envelopes? It might be a little annoying if every letter was mailed this way, but I'd love to see a way to put a seal on something, so people can't read the mail without breaking it, if you want to have someone hand deliver it, or something.
:undm_scales_key: :shagerd:
Proud owner of the ten thousandth post.
Lexx416

Post by Lexx416 »

I'd love an option to be able to BURY corpses without using the LOOT command on them first. I know you can just type out "BURY <TARGET>" but in areas where mobs swarm you can sometimes only have seconds to deal with corpses before a new critter wanders in.
"You hear the Woses, the Wild Men of the Woods... Remnants of an older time they be, living few and secretly, wild and wary as beasts."
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

When you change back into your gear after taking a bath, it would be nice if your soap returned to it's container instead of having to do it manually every time.
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

Maybe it would help if there was a directory in the mail rooms. That way people could put their box numbers in so they could be looked up.
Dennis

Post by Dennis »

Here's an anti-Quality-of-Life suggestion! Require everyone to carry around a shovel to bury a corpse.
"Always remember that we are a community before anything else. Before being a 'game' or a 'world' we are a bunch of folk who get together to have fun."
silly

Post by silly »

Perhaps it would be helpful if we're required to carry extra riln on us, while mailing bank notes, so that the delivery cost isn't deducted from the bank note.
Using your hands, you work at washing a wash basin at a wash basin.
A wash basin is now clean.
artus

Post by artus »

So pine cone is meant to be the last resort when you're out in the middle of nowhere with nothing to eat, but crushing pine cones takes energy. Now if you're exhausted to heck, stranded in the forest with nothing to fill your stomach because it's one of those areas you can't find berries or anything edible anywhere until half a world later, you only have pine cones you can't crush and pine nuts you can't eat.
Could pine cones and nuts, of all things, be made so it doesn't consume energy when you crush them, please?
Also, taking a bath or washing anything while exhausted=impossible. Not sure if it's intended, but it's sad.:(
silly

Post by silly »

The ability to empty liquid containers into something like a sink or a wash basin, instead of dumping them on the ground.
Using your hands, you work at washing a wash basin at a wash basin.
A wash basin is now clean.
Serity

Re: Various Quality-of-Life Suggestions - Task Reward Confirmation/Warning

Post by Serity »

"Are you sure you wish to deliver this item/complete this task? You won't receive full rewards. Send again within ten seconds to confirm. Reason: Your experience bucket is 100% or higher."