Various Quality-of-Life Suggestions

Have a new general feature to suggest, or think one should be tweaked? Share your ideas here.
Squeak

Re: Various Quality-of-Life Suggestions

Post by Squeak »

It would be nice if the various outpost treasuries, while not serving in the actual service as a bank, would exchange riln for notes. Perhaps with a conversion loss, since they have to maintain the coffers for those long distance deliveries.
Candelori

Post by Candelori »

It would be useful to know how full a lantern is when looking at it.
My COGG website: https://candelori.neocities.org
You think to yourself, "I am tempted to henceforth refer to this as the Bicker Board."
You experience a sudden flash of insight, as though you have an increased understanding of who you are.
Candelori

Post by Candelori »

I would also request that movement commands in a room that is impossible to stand in be automatically converted to crawl commands.
My COGG website: https://candelori.neocities.org
You think to yourself, "I am tempted to henceforth refer to this as the Bicker Board."
You experience a sudden flash of insight, as though you have an increased understanding of who you are.
notgreg

Post by notgreg »

It seems strange that I can't see what animals are on a farm without any farming skill. What is preventing me from looking inside a shed?

It'd be neat if at 0 skill you could still use the 'farm animals' command just to see exactly how many goats are near you.
nobody

Post by nobody »

I'd love to see salt made into a bundle-item. It might be a nuisance when cooking gets more implemented, but at present it would be a delightful convenience.
Squeak

Post by Squeak »

It'd be nice if using AURA WHO didn't clear set poses.
notgreg

Post by notgreg »

It would be neat if we could TELL our group something out of character. I don't know, GTELL or something?
Volinn

Post by Volinn »

A 'stance: none/weak/defenseless/NAME-TO-BE-DETERMINED' that allows you to purposefully tank your defenses and let yourself be hit. Sometimes you just want to take a punch, gunshot or whatever for the sake of RP.
silly

Post by silly »

After testing this with the inn rooms in Shadgard and Mistral, seems like you can be heard shouting through your inn room window, but you can't hear what the person below shouts back at you. It'd be nice if we could hear that, too!
Using your hands, you work at washing a wash basin at a wash basin.
A wash basin is now clean.
Teri

Quality-of-Life Suggestions Cloak Parry Disarm Change

Post by Teri »

Suggestion, for cloak parry to disable weapons and not drop them on the ground where picking them up can be messy or missed.
Oh no, looks like I might die as I have lived. In the wrong place at the wrong time