Minor Haunting Feedback

The harnessing and manipulation of nether.
Maina

Minor Haunting Feedback

Post by Maina »

Minor Haunting is great. The place I used to try to gather riln at used to send me to the physicker with a fracture in about 15 minutes or less. Latest attempt, I was able to linger for over an hour. Soloing is doable, if still a bit of a struggle to keep a reasonable pace, and group play is still the most desireable.

That said, a few things I might request to be tweaked:

Presently, it does not use soul shreds despite requiring them in the talisman and describing the use of them. It should probably expend shreds.

Presently, there are plenty of flavor messages for the target, but no real indication to others as to what effects are being applied. Just a blank line, in most cases. It would be helpful and a bit more flavorful if there were messages for other people, I think. I think this might be a work in progress? I saw a few more when testing in the OOC arena than I did when I first got the ability.

Finally, we tested with Rilulth and her OP 10000 meditation and it was still affecting her regularly. I'm not sure if there are any hidden rolls, but I would suggest each effect be rolled Sorcery vs some defensive skill so it isn't just shutting people down with the only defense being to run or kill the sorcerer. Maybe the cold effect doesn't need a defense, but I feel like the others should. Maybe dodge for the root, meditation for the others.

Most of these are debuffs, I think, so hopefully it's clear that I think it's great.