Sledding fun

Give your fellow roleplayers some kudos.
ThresherAle

Sledding fun

Post by ThresherAle »

Had a ton of fun with the sledding stuff, and Garai's music. IRL had me ducking out or going AFK until I had to just leave and I'm sorry I needed to, because I'd love to have stayed longer. All the fun sled names and accidental sled thieving and folk falling off their sleds was a crackup. Here's to more sledding get-togethers!
A black entity asks, "What goal is that?"
A sunset-orange entity says, "Gettin you to take a bath."
A black entity says, "I look forward to one of these boxes blowing up in your face."
Frisbee

Re: Sledding fun

Post by Frisbee »

A big part of this game is creating memories, and sledding is just one of those things that is bound to create some if enjoyed with fun-loving company. Therefore, it makes me happy that it's now up there along with all the other winter activities.

It started snowing in my village a few hours ago. it's great to be able to enjoy this within a game I love, as well. Thank you to everyone for showing up, and to Bryce for taking the initiative to provide treats and going along with my flute stupidity.
Stop putting watermellons into the first thing you see that looks like it can hold a watermellon. It is most rude, because you'll only make them feel like they don't belong.