Caius, Leiana, Senna, Crispus

Give your fellow roleplayers some kudos.
Candelori

Caius, Leiana, Senna, Crispus

Post by Candelori »

I would like to thank the four of you for an enjoyable and worthwhile delay in my plans to rush to Mistral Lake after reading the most recent news. Leiana has a way of bringing out a side of Alexander's personality that he rarely has the confidence to show. Though I have only just met Senna, I already see her doing the same. Caius and Crispus, my kin: It is always an honor and a pleasure to be in your company and not feel quite so alone despite our differences.
My COGG website: https://candelori.neocities.org
You think to yourself, "I am tempted to henceforth refer to this as the Bicker Board."
You experience a sudden flash of insight, as though you have an increased understanding of who you are.
Jilliana

Re: Caius, Leiana, Senna, Crispus

Post by Jilliana »

So lovely to read this. Thank you! :)

I quite enjoy roleplaying with you. Always have since the old days. Alexander is one of those characters that I want to challenge a little to get out of his own head and loosen up a little. I'm glad it's working!
(Rias says, "Happiness is accepting your past as part of who you are.")
Gorth

Re: Caius, Leiana, Senna, Crispus

Post by Gorth »

Caius loves melodrama, have you guys noticed? He thinks that Alexander is an obnoxiously overmelodramatic pompous dude. But he still, for some reason, likes him. I don't get it.
:undm_scales_key: :shagerd:
Proud owner of the ten thousandth post.