It's a Winter Wonderland!

Give your fellow roleplayers some kudos.
Tessa

It's a Winter Wonderland!

Post by Tessa »

I wanted to do this before I forgot. Thank you to Neyah, Sef, Lunessa, Safiyah, Elrond, Cris and Chimaera for a wonderful past few hours! It's possibly the most fun my character has had in a while being silly, throwing snowballs, building snowmen, and just having genuine bouts of fun. It's especially important to realize that even during times that may weigh heavily on our characters' shoulders, we should take a moment to just have some fun and let them enjoy each other's company.

Special shout out to the GMs for the interactions with the kids, Jack snow, and of course, helping Lady Daisy Duckess find a temporary shelter! That brought Kori much, much joy. Chimaera, as always, for being the one person who will listen to Kori's ideas and help out where necessary. Cris, for helping remind everyone else that the serious two can also have fun and be ridiculous. Everyone's amazing. Truly happy to be part of the nonsense. <3
"The sea is emotion incarnate. It loves, hates, and weeps. It defies all attempts to capture it with words and rejects all shackles. No matter what you say about it, there is always that which you can't." — Christopher Paolini