A board post inscribed with a lightning bolt

Events run by players - no GMs necessary!
Prism

A board post inscribed with a lightning bolt

Post by Prism »

The following has been posted upon the boards in North and south alike:

"Greetings and fair tidings, people of the Lost Lands. The season of storm is nearing it's end. As such, a series of gatherings will be held within the hidden cove north of New Emberlight this coming Citisday, Septum the 30th to honor it's passing in the name of Vodr's sacrifice. The first will be at the height of the zenith, the second at six bells post-zenith, and will likely continue in the time following. All are welcome to join in celebration of the season's successes, reflection upon it's failures, and sharing of perspective as we move toward the embrace of Octum's chill. Bring story, sacrifice, and a willingness to stand tall in the face of changing wind and rising tide. Fates will be read-- come prepared with questions. Yours in Faith, Crispus Sirillius Octavian Raphael DeAngelo, Rust, Postbox 823"

OOC: A bit short notice, to be sure. But I wanted to hold a little gathering this weekend before Octum kicks into full swing. All are welcome, of course. I'll be doing fate readings IC while i'm there, so feel free to ask me for one! I'll be nice.

Anything you guys want to do here is cool! I'll be talking about my thing, like I always do. But bring stories, bring food, bring booze-- do what comes naturally.

You can expect to see Crispus in the cove at Noon gametime, as well as 6 bells post-zenith gametime, and likely here and there afterward. I wanted to make sure there was time for the roundtable so folks didn't need to pick and choose.

Hope to see you all there!
"The sky, above the clouds; A rainbow that fate has devoured
I gave up Hope
But I'm not going to be lost tomorrow; Even if it is hell
I'm gonna' crawl. "
Prism

Re: A board post inscribed with a lightning bolt

Post by Prism »

Hey ya'll!

Just wanted to shout out quickly that I'll have to cancel the first of the gatherings mentioned here-- at 12 game time, 2 PM EST. I had an unexpected obligation pop up in that timeframe that i'll need to attend to.

The rest of the gatherings will still happen as planned, however. Thanks for understanding!
I gave up Hope
I'm gonna' crawl. "
Prism

Re: A board post inscribed with a lightning bolt

Post by Prism »

Hey again ya'll!

Apologies for the last-minute changes today, but I had some unexpected, last-moment obligations I needed to see to today. So I'll be postponing this to Tomorrow at 4:00 P.M game time, 6 P.M Eastern standard time, on October the 1st.

Apologies again, and thanks for understanding! Still hope to see some of ya'll there!
I gave up Hope
I'm gonna' crawl. "