The CLOK/COGG (CLOGG) Timeline

Hear ye, hear ye!
artus

Re: The CLOK/COGG (CLOGG) Timeline

Post by artus »

Since Rias mentioned missing a lot of Tse Gaiyan stuff, Let me think of some off the top of my head I just got reminded of today. I've been talking and roleplaying with people and remembered.

I can't remember if this has been mentioned anywhere. There was at one point, can't remember when, around 2017 somewhere, 1217 ic, or 18, or even 19, sorry memory, there was an event where Tse Gaiyan signed a truce of sort with Dusklamp, which almost failed because a gaiyan member decided to attack the infested leader, Genteclt something, in the end, causing the other member to save the peace treaty with an oath of blood two days later. The truce lasted until Clok died with no further elaboration.

Around 1217-18 as well, several Tse Gaiyan decided to fix the problem with tunneling infested near their chapterhouse by culling the entire thing with the help of others on many front, even shar's order members. The result was devastating fortunately to the infested thanks to them fighting back, gaining ground and then celebrating in a way that ignited the underground gas, exploding the entire tunnel and collapsing it on them. The emberberry thicket was safe, thankfully.