Shadgard steam network to expand, asking for donated parts

A mining settlement and haven for freedom-seeking exiles, recently beginning to embrace gas and steam technologies.
Rias
DEV

Shadgard steam network to expand, asking for donated parts

Post by Rias »

As posted on the board in the Town Commons: "I have just received the go-ahead from the Town Council to add to our town's steam network infrastructure! I am particularly excited to try out a service indicator system proposed by a local resident. If any citizens are interested in helping bring the heat and utility of steam to more of our town and be all the more prepared for the next cold season, donations of copper pipes and the various fittings and valve plugs are being accepted at the storage annex of Town Hall. -Fahima, Engineer"
<Rias> PUT ON PANTS
<Fellborn> NO
Frisbee

Re: Shadgard steam network to expand, asking for donated parts

Post by Frisbee »

As someone with a max-level character who enjoys working and has lately been feeling pretty aimless, I would like to express my utmost appreciation for all the donation-based events over the past year. They are a great way for us non-combatants to give back to our town, and at the same time foster a sense of community as we all work toward the same goal. I hope they continue to be a part of the game especially as societies become more relevant.

Best of luck to Engineer Fahima.
Stop putting watermellons into the first thing you see that looks like it can hold a watermellon. It is most rude, because you'll only make them feel like they don't belong.
Rias
DEV

Re: Shadgard steam network to expand, asking for donated parts

Post by Rias »

Fahima has begun setting up the initial conduit frameworks around town! They are being labeled to indicate that volunteer connection labor is appreciated, which means anyone with a basic knowledge of the Construction skill is welcome to BUILD PARTIAL CONDUITS in rooms that have such an item, which will help progress them along to completion.
<Rias> PUT ON PANTS
<Fellborn> NO