An (out)Fitting Goal

A mining settlement and haven for freedom-seeking exiles, recently beginning to embrace gas and steam technologies.
Gorth

An (out)Fitting Goal

Post by Gorth »

A few days prior, on the Shadgard town board:
As discussed in the gathering held on the twenty-eight of May, I am starting an attempt, backed by people already interested in both sides, to raise money and gear to better outfit our town's Militia and Guard. Weapon-creators (included smiths, woodcarvers et cetera), Armorers (including smiths, leatherworkers and tailors), and similar craftspeople, and or people willing to donate to this cause will be well recognized for their effert should this reach fruition. It is my hope that should enough support be raised before I take the idea specifically to officials, it will be better heard out. Send information, donations, or questions with return address to Post Box #2818. Thank you. - Caius W. Capiverro.

I thought this would be cool. I've had a few people agree that it is cool, and thus offered to help. It might be able to serve as a way to get some resources out of our endless pockets as players, bring up the sense of community, and just be a neat source of wider RP that isn't gathering together for a feast or dance or something, you know?
:undm_scales_key: :shagerd:
Proud owner of the ten thousandth post.
Gorth

Re: An (out)Fitting Goal

Post by Gorth »

Today, on the Shadgard town board:
One hundred and ten thousand riln has been raised, as well as several offers of aid by talented craftsmen. Should anyone further wish to put forward either of these criteria towards the efert of better outfitting Shadgard's Militia and Guards, please reach me at Post #2818. Additionally, this is a direct call for those of power within the previously mentioned groups who may be able to aid me in communicated what may entirely be needed. - Caius Capiverro
:undm_scales_key: :shagerd:
Proud owner of the ten thousandth post.