Request for feedback, good, bad, crispy. Either works.

Share about your character, or get help brainstorming a concept, skill setup, backstory ... all that fun stuff!
darkangel

Request for feedback, good, bad, crispy. Either works.

Post by darkangel »

Hi, everyone.
To anyone who has interacted with my character Annabell, I would love feedback. Good, bad, Crispy. either works. Before actually going through the decision of retiring her, due to various personal reasons building up over time, I'd love to confirm if It is my own anxiety talking, or there is something genuinely wrong with the character.
Thank you.
Ansarian

Re: Request for feedback, good, bad, crispy. Either works.

Post by Ansarian »

Hello,
I would not say that I've interacted with Annabell directly through my personal character or as a GM, however I do consider the manner in which this has been brought up to warrant some thought.
I would say that while I have not directly interacted with the character, I have enjoyed observing would I could.
I'd like to discuss this with you in a manner that might not be so readily done upon the boards and especially as you say it may be spurred by anxiety. If you would be willing, I would gladly speak to you in-game.

This is not me saying for people to not reply with thoughts of their own, merely a request of my part.

Thank you,
Ansarian