Sarrah, Volinn, and the one who possessed Radley.

Give your fellow roleplayers some kudos.
darkangel

Sarrah, Volinn, and the one who possessed Radley.

Post by darkangel »

Content warning, please. I won't go into much detail, but, I'll mention enough things for this to make sense.
I'll preface this post by saying a thank you for which I don't have words for.
Since a while, I've been struggling with destructive thoughts, and the past week, they became from present in the back of my mind to overwhelming. Anyway, During the build up of a particular IC event Sarah and Volinn invited me to just talk, without any previous interactions with my character, with the proceeding interactions with Radley being the icing on the cake.
Again, Thank you so much, for that, guise. It meant more than I can explain with how incoherent this post already is.
Frisbee

Re: Sarrah, Volinn, and the one who possessed Radley.

Post by Frisbee »

I am glad the RP has managed to make you feel even a tiny bit better. It was a fun encounter.
Stop putting watermellons into the first thing you see that looks like it can hold a watermellon. It is most rude, because you'll only make them feel like they don't belong.
Rias
DEV

Post by Rias »

It's a true joy to hear when the game has a positive effect on someone in some way beyond just being a fun distraction. I'm glad you had this good experience, and Radley has asked me to remind that it's Mickey "Muscles" O'Radley. One of my favorite things about multiplayer games is the player communities that can form around or within them. Know that you're an important and valued part of this one, and I'm glad you're here!
<Rias> PUT ON PANTS
<Fellborn> NO
darkangel

Post by darkangel »

I look forward to many more interactions like that, and its more motivation not to accidentally or otherwise die!
but, Thanks so much for the support. :)
Volinn

Post by Volinn »

Ayyyyy! -Finger guns-