Adjustment of Horse Recovery time in stables

Have a new general feature to suggest, or think one should be tweaked? Share your ideas here.
Prism

Adjustment of Horse Recovery time in stables

Post by Prism »

Howdy ya'll, Happy Holidays.

So, usually i'm a proponent of penalties of this variety, but this one feels a little steep.

When a horse "dies" it respawns to the last place it was stabled. Given it's injuries, you can't recover the horse and use it again for 24 hours.

As a person who's just lost his war horse for the second time in two days-- this feels *extremely* rough. Especially given the investment required. Is there any chance the time on this can be tweaked?

I still would like *some* penalty. A period of time, a riln sink, etc. 24 hours just feels particularly painful, is all. I'd be all for somewhere between 2 and 6.
"The sky, above the clouds; A rainbow that fate has devoured
I gave up Hope
But I'm not going to be lost tomorrow; Even if it is hell
I'm gonna' crawl. "
Bean

Re: Adjustment of Horse Recovery time in stables

Post by Bean »

I think an ability for player physickers to tend to the horse's recovery would both fix this issue, and give player healers something to do.
Gorth

Re: Adjustment of Horse Recovery time in stables

Post by Gorth »

The potential for an Agriculturalist or similar Class for the Artisan Guild would perhaps offer a helpful thing for this, allowing them to tend to animals. Optimally, though, there'd also be a riln sync to speed (quarter?) the time of recovery. Can confirm, losing the thing that I spent five hundred and twenty-five thousand riln on kind of sucks.
:undm_scales_key: :shagerd:
Proud owner of the ten thousandth post.