Folders!

A place where new features are announced and discussed. (Feature suggestions go in the suggestions topic.)
Taliaferro

Re: Folders!

Post by Taliaferro »

Ha. Will do, sir, and again, thank you very much!
Candelori

Post by Candelori »

Including the last few words of a page in a folder as well as the beginning when using PAGE LIST would be quite useful as it might often reveal the signature of the sender in the case of letters. At the moment most of my letters are indistinguishable from another, beginning with my name or one of any standard greetings.

I would also suggest that adding a page to a folder put the new page after the current page instead of before it.
My COGG website: https://candelori.neocities.org
You think to yourself, "I am tempted to henceforth refer to this as the Bicker Board."
You experience a sudden flash of insight, as though you have an increased understanding of who you are.
Gorth

Post by Gorth »

Candelori wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 10:41 pm Including the last few words of a page in a folder as well as the beginning when using PAGE LIST would be quite useful as it might often reveal the signature of the sender in the case of letters. At the moment most of my letters are indistinguishable from another, beginning with my name or one of any standard greetings.
I agree, myself. Or, perhaps, showing the first thirty words or so. Aditionally, you might find labeling the letters to be useful, if you don't consider it overly strange of an action.
:undm_scales_key: :shagerd:
Proud owner of the ten thousandth post.