Winter Solstice Wares

A mining settlement and haven for freedom-seeking exiles, recently beginning to embrace gas and steam technologies.
Rias
DEV

Winter Solstice Wares

Post by Rias »

A post on the Shadgard Market board is directing people to a holly-festooned tent set up on Main Street, the tiny boutique offering a handful of small Winter Solstice trinkets for sale. It seems the owner was convinced by someone that there was interest in Winter Solstice wares!
<Rias> PUT ON PANTS
<Fellborn> NO
Lamia

Re: Winter Solstice Wares

Post by Lamia »

Thank you - this is a nice added touch of seasonal cheer brightening the abominably frigid Shadgard winter.
You say, "Well, they probably use goblets, but better table manners are still no reason to join a bloodcult."
Rias
DEV

Post by Rias »

I'm thrilled with how well-received the items have been! The tent owner will have to make good on her word and add a few more trinkets soon. We're also planning some general item alteration merchants so people can get those items customized for gift-giving and using those gift boxes (okay, and maybe some to keep for oneself - but try to use your first turn on a gift you plan to give to someone else in the spirit of the season!).
<Rias> PUT ON PANTS
<Fellborn> NO
silly

Post by silly »

A big thank you for all of these items!

I am probably throwing too much riln, dye, and time into making gifts for people, but both I and my character enjoy gift-giving tremendously, so no regrets at all. Definitely excited for what comes next!
Using your hands, you work at washing a wash basin at a wash basin.
A wash basin is now clean.