Dirt Kicking and Armor Chink chances

Have a new general feature to suggest, or think one should be tweaked? Share your ideas here.
Navi

Dirt Kicking and Armor Chink chances

Post by Navi »

With armor chink and armor use slated for revamping, I thought it would be a good time to post this. The idea is pretty simple. Raise the chance for landing a successful armor chink, whether that armor chink comes from an ability or the raw chances on weapons. If you are unable to see well enough to find a good hiding spot, what are the chances you'll be able to be aware of the enemy well enough to present your armor in such a way to avoid an easier time of finding the chinks in your armor?
Below are the messages from Discord that prompted this idea.

@An Invasive Spidercat
though dirtkicking is only an annoyance. I think we've all have some sort of story watching a high combat char in your group getting one shotted by a liberi infiltrator. Or near consistant 9+ second stuns from brutes when they ambush stagger
Delphine Today at 12:59 AM
Well the first situation is going to be aided when the tweaks to chink roll in.
@Rogue Eugor
I hadn't heard anything about dirt kicking aiding with armor chink, or did you mean the ambush scenarios. Although, I am liking the sound of dirt kicking increasing the chances of landing an armor chink.
Delphine Today at 1:09 AM
I was just referring to the changes Rias has discussed where armor chink will be negated in a way by the armor skill, in the future.
wander without wanting, thrust into lands unknown. the shadows shift and change, and the worlds with them.
I'm not a soldier but I'm fighting
Can you hear me through the silence?
I won't give up 'cause there will be a day
We'll meet again